8.19.2011

Wardrobe Evaluation


So, I have been reevaluating my wardrobe lately. I have always gone through purging stages, but seem to get back to that stage of having too many pieces that I just don't wear or appreciate. Despite all my various vintage pieces, a style I have always been drawn to is the simple, classic style like the gal above. So clean and chic. Every now and then I put together something like this and really feel my best. The truth is though, it is easier to wear quirky prints and fun vintage as opposed to figuring out the perfect simple outfit. It is also a matter of really taking the time and consideration to proper fit and quality of an item. I feel that my recent shoe purchases are a catalyst to a wardrobe change as they take center stage.

-rosalynn







No comments:

Post a Comment