7.11.2011

Paisley Dreams





So this is my first attempt at posting an outfit. My fiance Jeff did the best he could with the limited knowledge he has (" where is the button? how does it focus? do you want it sideways?"), but I think he did a good job. Thank you Jeff! Just a day dress I wore to attend classes today. I love these wedges, they are easy to walk in, but when I wore them to work yesterday I realized they are not standing around for 8 hours shoes. The dress was a score at a little thrift in Whittier, Ca. when Belinda and I did our Thrift Adventure. It has a wonderful paisley pattern and is a Saks Fifth Avenue dress, I wonder how much it cost back in the day, surely more than the $5 I paid for it. The belt and deer necklace is from F21 (or I like to call it F31, ok there's my age), and the rock on my hand is courtesy of Jeff. 

-Rosalynn

Dress: Thrift
Shoes: Target
Necklaces: F21 and thrift
Belt: F21
Bracelet: Thrift


No comments:

Post a Comment