9.22.2011

Currently In Love With: Wovens & Totes

Braided Handmade Friendship Bracelet - Half Diamond (7 colors: Magenta/Teal/Pink/Purple/Lime/Lavendar/Yellow)



Kind of addicted to Rebecca Deras beautifully woven friendship bracelets. I just purchased 3, for myself. yes, I buy myself friendship bracelets, don't judge :)







After seeing Jeffrey Campbells Cat Litas I just had to purchase the cat tote. I actually found this bag previously at a vintage shop, and hesitated to purchase it. Worked for me because I found it way cheaper on ebay. I actually got a little carried away with totes recently. I am awaiting the arrival of four totes, including the cat one, that I got on ebay. They are just so versatile, unpretentious, casual, and practical. I love them. This Fall its all about sweaters, big shoes, and totes.


-Rosalynn

No comments:

Post a Comment