9.26.2010

Swap Meet Saturday!

The swap meet today was a blast, despite the heat. We found some excellent goods. I scored a great lot of vintage embroidered tea towels and briefcase(below) for the shop. For myself I found a wonderful pair of comfy flats for $3 and a BB Dakota dress for $5!

Belinda found a horsey her size! Alas, she didn't get it, although I have a feeling she would have under different living circumstances. She also found a silver hand mirror (she cleverly used it check out a hat). She has been wanting one for a while, and for $1, you can't beat that.

In a few weeks we will be heading up to LA for garage sales on Saturday and the Rose Bowl on Sunday. Wish us luck! I think we should take a rollie bag for that trip. Yes... we have issues. But they are pretty issues!! dammit

No comments:

Post a Comment